Thursday, September 6, 2012

Temple Trip & Futbol


Here are a few highlights from Scott's email this week!! We sure are proud of him!

"September 5 I'll be  leaving for Cape Coast.  It will be my first day in the field.  It is crazy how it is almost here.  We did go to the temple today.  It was awesome.  I sent some pictures.  Some at the temple and some at the MTC.  I will continue to send more.  The food at the MTC is good it is rice and fish about every meal so that isn't bad.  Every once in a while they have spaghetti.  Also the fruit here is unreal.  You would love it.  They are the best.  Tell matt about that.  Yes I did play Futbol (soccer), it was really humbling.  They are so good.  I just played defense the whole time but I have been playing some basketball which is much better than the futbol.  Cheer hard for the Americans in the US Open.   Also tell the fam hello and that I love them."

Enjoy the pictures and thanks for checking in on Elder Hintze!







No comments:

Post a Comment