Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December 4, 2012 - Doing Well

Scott says:
Things here are going well.  I am enjoying each and every day.  We taught another lesson about the spirit but this time it was a girl named Gertrude.  She had been having trouble recognizing the spirit so we keep telling her to read the Book of Mormon and to pray about it.  Before the next time we saw her I had the chance to fast and to pray on her behalf.  The following meeting she told us about her prayer and she describes it this way "for thirty minutes I felt the most joy and love that I have ever felt in my life.  It something that I cannot describe with words".  The lord works in amazing ways and I know that was an answer to my prayer.  The spirit really touched her.  I am very excited to continue to teach her and to see her progress.  How are things going at home?  Anything new going on?  Here in Ghana we have officially reached the dry season.  I never knew I could sweat so much just walking around and teaching lessons.  It is all good though.  What is the weather like there?  Not to much new going on with me.  Me and Elder Bush got two new elders to our apartment one is from South Africa and one is from Zimbabwe so that is really cool.  They are really sweet guys.  Anyway I love you and hope all is going well.  Yes I will get to talk to you on Christmas.  Love you
I mentioned to Scott that Grandma Hintze was discouraged about her eyes, Scott says the following:
I am sorry about Grandma that makes me worried to.  Do you best to keep her spirits and we will pray for her.  She is a wonderful lady and I love her so make sure that she doesn't get to discouraged and I hope that everything will be ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment